What are cookies?
Cookies are often known as browser cookies or tracking cookies. These cookies are small encrypted text files stored in browser directories. Like other web servers, we also place these cookies on your device to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information.
The main purpose of placing these cookies is to provide you better user experience on our website. These cookies are used in the following ways:
- To keep you signed in
- To understand user behavior on how you use our website
- To keep track of user visits and activities
- To auto-fill login details when your re-visit website
What type of cookies do we use?
There are many types of cookies, however, our website uses mainly below cookies:
- Necessary cookies
These cookies are essential for the basic functions of the website or to provide the product, service or content requested by you. Without these cookies, we will not be able to provide you the products or services asked for.
- Functionality cookies
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. These cookies are set to provide better services that we have added to our pages.
- Advertising / Analysis
The website uses this type of cookies to collect information about your visits to our website. Such as with Shopify Analytics:
- Which pages did you visit?
- What content did you view?
- Which links did you click?
What data do we collect?
We collect your personal information. Personal information is any data that relates to an individual to use as identification like:
- Personal identification information – This data is provided by you for registration and for using other services – name, email address, phone number, country, state, etc.
- Browser and visit information – This data is provided by your browser and visits you made on our website – browser type, operating system, IP address, demographics, etc.
However, you can browse our website without providing your personal information.
How do we collect and use your personal information?
Collection of personal information
We collect your data in the following forms:
- Register online or place an order for any products : billiard tables and/or table tops.
- Contact form
- Visit our website using your browser’s cookies
Use of personal information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To create and manage your account on our website
- To process details related to your orders and refunds
- To identify you once you register on our website
- To provide you better usability and service
- To contact you and respond to your queries and feedbacks
- To understand which sections of the website are visited and how frequently
- To calculate the right shipping costs depending your location and to give you a estimated delivery time
Where are my datas ?
Personal datas are hosted on the Shopify server. (RGPD compliant) and payment informations are hosted by Shopify payments (RGPD compliant). SALUC / CONVER-TABLE, we do not have access to this financial data.
What are your data protection rights?
Conver-Table would like to make sure that you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following rights:
- The right to access – You have the right to ask for copies of your personal information provided to us.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to tell us to correct the personal information that you believe needs correction. You also have the right to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erase – You have the right to ask us to erase all your personal data at any time.
- The right to object – You have the right to object to our organization’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You can anytime ask us to transfer your personal information to any other organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Privacy policies for other linked websites
How to contact us?
Rue de Tournai, 2